configuration

I'm not sure how to do these, but if you could help, I'd be happy =)

-- Stuff I need --
1) use procmail
2) Turn off relaying except for localhosts
3) Blocking unwanted mail (ie spam) with a message (ie: This site does not
allow your host to send mail)

-- Stuff I would like to do --
4) Mail to anyone in a specific domain goes to a user.
   Ie:  *@my.other.host.com -> this_local_user
5) This one is an interesting one.  In the received from header, I'd like to
add something to it (see headers of this message to see what I'm talking
about)

1, 2 and 3 are the things keeping me from installing zmailer.