Re: How to switch off smtpserver adres parsing ?

> On Thu, Apr 22, 1999 at 05:43:34PM +0300, mea@nic.funet.fi wrote:
> : 	I am considering another PARAM option into  smtpserver.conf
> : 	to disable these multiline error reports -- leaving only the
> : 	last of the single-line ones.  Care to suggest me a name for
> : 	the option ?
>
> Hmmm ... accept-buggy-address ? or stupid-client-workaround ? ;-)

  :-|    The first one it definitely isn't, second is an understatement..
In fact the system should then have:
	stupid-client-workaround-1
	stupid-client-workaround-2
	stupid-client-workaround-7
or thereabouts...

Perhaps:

	PARAM no-multiline-replies # Except for EHLO

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>