Re: how do i stop successful delivery notifications

> > both postmaster and the sender of the message are sent a delivery
> > notification message, such as :
> > "This is a collection of reports about email delivery
> > process concerning a message you originated:
> > <local pipe. <mailto:pipe.blah@progsoc.uts.edu.au> blah@progsoc.uts.edu.au
> > |/usr/local/bin/procmail 10053>: [Exit Status 0] "
>
> Hey Steve,
>
> This is because the sender has asked for confirmation of delivery.
> I mistook it for an error which it is not.

	Indeed yes.  (Anton replied before I had a change..)

	However...  I see sometimes (at least used to see) spurious
	reports of this type, which have *not* been requested.

	If you see any such case with current scheduler, please
	inform me about the factoids -- was it definitely not
	requested behaviour ?  ( That is, without DSN=SUCCESS ? )

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>