Re: Which ZMailer version for production server ?

mea@nic.funet.fi, <mea@nic.funet.fi>, wrote:
> 	 but aside of that, what I still haven't gotten
> 	around to do are:

[snip]
> 		- create GUI management interfaces
> 		  (shudder... curses is "GUI" enough for me, but
> 		   things like Linux "xconfig", and "menuconfig"
> 		   might be ok, and doable..)

Didn't I hear some things about people planning a Webmin config
utility some time ago? If so, wouldn't that solve the GUI interface?

\Geert.
--
Geert Altena | Geert@uttnarag.tn.utwente.nl | Coffee, black, no sugar
         Finger for PGPkey : Diffie-Hellman 2048/0xC540C550