Default routing in fqdnaliases

I have been grepping on the zmailer lists, but couldnot find anything
regarding the following issue:

We have a number of machines within the snt.utwente.nl domain. For the
domain, our shellbox dealt with the accounts and forwards, but we need to
split this up, so we would like to do the following:

on the handler machine for snt.utwente.nl (using zmailer)

account:	account@othermachine

to accomplish account@snt.utwente.nl pointing to

and also

@snt.utwente.nl:	@yamachine

as a default handler for any alias not explicitly defined...

We figured this would be possible in fqdnaliases, but it doesn't work like

What's the best approach for this ?

Thanks in advance.

/* Florian Overkamp <florian@simsplace.student.utwente.nl>          */
/* PGP Key-ID 233FC67D                                              */
/* PGP Fingerprint 00 3F F5 63 DD FB 5D B7  0A 16 0A EC F9 BD 01 97 */