Unwanted From header

Using one of my hosts as mail relay, I found that zmailer adds for
each posting one more From header. What is peculiar, each and every
header contains - as user name, no matter what is the name the user
claims in the headers. All computers relaying mail thru this machine
are placed of cours on our policy-relay list, so they should have the
right to specify any address they choose.
Q: Is there any method to drop this header, or at least make it look
the same as the socond one.
					Thanks for your time; /S

--
The Nagas of Upper Burma say that the sun shines by day because,
being a woman, it is afraid to venture out at night.