punthost in /etc/zmailer.conf

hello,

i am changing our site from sendmail to zmailer and everything
works fine with my test-installation so far.
execpt two things:

1. /etc/mail.conf
-----------------
i have an mx-entry " zid.ufg.ac.at mx 10 lu-mail1.zid.ufg.ac.at
but the mailer dosn't accept mails for this domain as long as i
write the "correct" things in the mail.conf-file
              orgdomain=ufg.ac.at
              hostname=lu-mail1.zid.ufg.ac.at
              mydomain=zid.ufg.ac.at

in the maillog-file he logs entrys, saying "smpt; 500 (nameser
data inconsistency. No MX, no address: 'zid.ufg.ac.at# .... " .
but the name-server gives the correct answers via nslookup.
when i change the mail.conf-file to
              orgdomain=ufg.ac.at
              hostname=zid.ufg.ac.at
              mydomain=zid.ufg.ac.at

he accepts mails for zid.ufg.ac.at ( zid.ufg.ac.at is in
localnames-file ! ).

2. punthost-entry in /etc/zmailer.conf
--------------------------------------
in the SiteConfig stands, that this entry says where to route
mails coming in for a local address, that dosn't exists.
i think this means something like this:
user1 ... local account
user2 ... no local account
user1@zid.ufg.ac.at    ...  leave on this mailer
user2@zid.ufg.ac.at    ...  route to mailer-address given in
punthost-entry

but as long as i have a punthost-entry in the
/etc/zmailer.conf-file every mail for the domain (existing and
nonexisting users ) @zid.ufg.ac.at is routed to the mailer given
in punthost. when i remove this entry, mails for
user1@zid.ufg.ac.at are delivered local.

thx for any help on this topics,
johannes

ps. as you can read i am not a nativ english speaker and i should
spend some times on my english-schoolbooks again. but i hope you
know what i am trying to say !  *gg*

--

University of Art and industrial Design
Center for Informatics Services (ZID) * Mr. Ing. Johannes