using different local delivery agents

	Hopefully this is not something FAQ-like, but I was wondering how could
one have usual mail delivery (mailbox) for one domain and different (like
cyrus) for some other domain?

On FreeBSD 3.x Zmailer wants to link with -lresolv which is not needed
since it already has bind 8.1.2 integrated. Because of this linking fails.
This doesn't happen with bundled libresolv, but I prefer bind 8.x resolv.
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown