using different local delivery agents

Hello!

	Hopefully this is not something FAQ-like, but I was wondering how could
one have usual mail delivery (mailbox) for one domain and different (like
cyrus) for some other domain?

Thanks.

Tomaz

p.s.
On FreeBSD 3.x Zmailer wants to link with -lresolv which is not needed
since it already has bind 8.1.2 integrated. Because of this linking fails.
This doesn't happen with bundled libresolv, but I prefer bind 8.x resolv.
----
Tomaz Borstnar <tomaz.borstnar@over.net>
"Love is the answer to the final question you ask" - Unknown