Re: help with zmailer configuration

Hi Shawn!

Thanks for your very fast and absolute specific answer.

>>I had this problem last week when installing the new zmailer on
Solaris 2.6
and gcc 2.8.1.

Yep, I compiled ZMailer using gcc 2.8.1, too.

>The workaround is to comment out line 631 (and recompile), seeing as
how
>the address operator is just being used by it's self--no explicit
>assignments or changes...

Thanks for that hint, I commented out the "&noMX" statement and
outgoing email is now being processed as it should be! :-)

>Zmailer comes with a compatability version of 'rmail', in the
>'compat/rmail' directory.

ooops, that has been my fault! :-( I was using the OSes rmail and I
left the compat/rmail in the source directory tree and missed copying
it into the /usr/bin directory.

I have to say thank you one thousand times..... you saved that night
for me (not kidding, if I wouldn't have get it to work now I'm sure I
would have sitting on that all the night long - so I owe you a beer
*s*).

Bye,

Volker Werth