Re: Again about HTML interface

On Fri, 29 Jan 1999, Shawn Robinson wrote:

> I'd be very interested in this.  I was thinking of doing something along
> those lines myself to simplify maintaining the configuration files as we
> having many people making modifications at our site.
>
> Shawn Robinson
>
> At 10:42 AM 29/01/99 +0300, Victor Gamov wrote:
> >
> >	Hi!
> >
> >	Some times ago I asked what you thought about HTML interface for
> >ZMailer configuration.  Only one positive response was received (but no
> >negative :-) ).  I have started this project and now I have some modules
> >for adding new/updating existing entries in aliases, FQDNaliases, routes
> >etc.  All this modules are wrintten on PHP3 embedded in Apache.  But may
> >be I was wrong and it should have been written as CGI modules.

I am not sure if this counts for much. We have created/hacked a few tools
for web admin using webmin. It provides a framework to manage access to a
number of admin tools. If there is an effort to do a zmailer admin tool I
think we would be interested in helping.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)585-9971
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)585-9974
alvin@iplink.net              ||