rmail problem

 Hello,

 I have two zmailers on both sides of uucp connections. Then
 remote zmailer generate a error message it put "<>" address on
 From_ line. So, then local rmail submit message to zmailer
 I get invalid address "remote-host!<>".
 I think fix is simple but I dont know valid replacement for the
 "<>" address. For now I replace <> with mailer-daemon. Seems it's
 wrong since I guess "<>" mean "nobody" address, dont reply on this...

 PS. Can zmailer simulate sendmail's behavior then it construct From:
 in submitted messages with real names from /etc/passwd?

 Alex