Re: Install problem with 2.99.50s10

Tim DiLauro wrote:

> Prototypes of files that belong in the installation (prefix=)
> directory should be in the proto subdirectory (based on your message
> above, it should be /opt/zmailer/proto).  This is also true for other
> files you might use in other directories.
>
> For example, prototypes of files that normally live in $prefix/db can be
> found in $prefix/db/proto.
>
> These files are meant as examples, so be sure to fit them to your site.

Thanks for the information. I was able to get things up and running (since I
have an older zmailer running on another system, that helped).

I guess the biggest point I was trying to make is the fact that the
INSTALL file gave a good (simple) step by step description of what was
needed to get zmailer up and running, with the exception of mentioning
scheduler.conf. If the INSTALL file contained a step to setup
scheduler.conf, I wouldn't have had a problem. But since I was trying to
follow the directions in the INSTALL file as closely as I could, I missed an
important step.

Unless I missed it, I would suggest adding mention of scheduler.conf to the
INSTALL file.

I appreciate all the work that has been put into making zmailer a quality
product and greatful to Matti, et al., for the effort that continues to be
made.

Brian

--
Brian Dockter                    | Email: Brian_Dockter@stg.sel.sony.com
Sr. Software Engineer            | Voice: 206-524-0014