Re: PostOffice delivery reports

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998 mea@nic.funet.fi wrote:

> 	I don't know for sure, but I have a guess...
> Following is repeating yesterday's reply
> What does your 'localnames' database contain for  s-m.net ?
>  a)	s-m.net
>  b)	s-m.net	 s-m.net

My localnames file is alphabetically sorted and has 2 columns seprated by
space (option b) ). So probably it isn't source of my problem.
Btw. normal delivery to fqdnusers works o.k. - "To:" field contains
correct address and mail goes to correct mailbox mapped by fqdnaliases.
Only postmaster replies always goes to user@mydomain, instead of
user@name.

>   ----  standard.cf --------
>                         tmp=$mydomain   # Its blank -> its $mydomain ...
>   ----  end standard.cf -------
> Changeing there above '$mydomain' to "$name" (within quotes!) would
> likely solve your problem without using form 'b)' identitymaps.

Although I have localnames with 2 columns, I've changed $mydomain to
$name in standard.cf, but it didn't help either.

Regards,

* Piotr Glaska          *        Supermedia         *
* System Administrator  * Internet Service Provider *
* MCP+Internet          * http://www.supermedia.pl/ *