Re: Zmailer 2.99.50s10

mea@nic.funet.fi wrote:

> >       Hi!
> >
> >       Now I have installed Zmailer-2.99.50s10 on my FreeBSD-3.0 box.  I found
> > some small bugs in this distribution while compiling & installing it.
> > Well, may be some of them already known for you.
> >
> >       1. libc/strerror.c doesn't compile:
> >       Including "zmsignal.h" resolve this problem.
>
>         You did mean   libc/strsignal.c,  didn't you ?  At least
>         the log reported it.  I added that include.

	Ooh, sorry. It's was my mistake.  Really I talk about libc/strsignal.c

> >       2. "make install" doesn't work properly in `proto' directory.  I think
> > that all make target must be formed as
> > because in this case variables from $(PZCONFIG) doesn't exported
>
>         I wonder...   Those need not *export*, just be passed on
>         within the /bin/sh (like) shell's local variables.

	Yes. But without it `make db' in proto directory returns following:

Don't forget to set up MAILVAR/db by hand -- if there is nothing, we
seed it now
/usr/bin/install: /db/proto/aliases: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: /db/proto/fqdnaliases: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: /db/proto/routes: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: /db/proto/localnames: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: /db/proto/smtp-policy.src: No such file or directory
/usr/bin/install: /db/proto/smtp-policy.relay: No such file or directory
*** Error code 71 (ignored)

	Though, all others make trager work fine...

> >       3. After install $MAILBIN/newdb doesn't work because I have my `true'
> > programm in /usr/bin not in /bin
>
>         Ok, autoconfig shall locate the location of 'true' ...

	OK.

--
	CU, Victor Gamov