Cann't run program from aliases

	Hi!

	Now I have strange problem -- we use Cyrus deliver as local mailer and
the following entry in scheduler.conf:

# Local delivery: user mail, files, processes
local/*
        interval=60s
        idlemax=90s
        expiry=3h
        # want 20 channel slots, but only one HOST
        maxchannel=10
        maxring=5
        #
        # Do MIME text/plain; Quoted-Printable -> text/plain; 8BIT
        # conversion on flight!
        #command="mailbox -8H"
        # Or with CYRUS server the following might do:
        command="sm -8Hc $channel cyrus"
        # Or with PROCMAIL as the local delivery agent:
        #command="sm -8c $channel procm"

When I add new alias to programm:

adress:		"|/usr/local/bin/programm"

I have got strange error:

<local pipe.filefix@lipetsk.ru "|/usr/local/bin/programm" 0>:
"|/usr/local/bin/programm": Mailbox does not exist [exit status 67/67
(addressee unknown)]

Where I was wrong?

--
	CU, Victor Gamov