Re: All local ends up in bitbucket

Before s10,

	root:	\root

will force the expected behaviour even if root: root doesn't work. Now it
doesn't work even if the backslash is there.

This almost broke our "info" email alias here; fortunately the bitbucket
delivery also seems to be broken, so the mail got stuck in the queue instead
of to the bit bucket. :-)

I also commented out the same line Darryl did.  Everything seem to work as
expected so far (since 1998 9 30). (I hope.)

Ambrose

--
Ambrose C. Li / +1 416 321 0088 / Ming Pao Newspapers (Canada) Ltd.
EDP department / All views expressed here are my own; they may or