Re: Empty letters body from compuserve.com

> 	Hi!
>
> 	I have problem with letters received from compuserve.com.  When
> Zmailer-2.99.49p9 and deliver from Cyrus IMAP server as local deliver
> agent.
>
> 	Any suggestions?

	Confirm from  SMTPSERVER's logs that those messages do indeed
	have more content, than just the headers.  (Bytecounters)

	If they do, then we need to track the happenings down, I would
	like to get a copy of such a message headers.

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>