Re: mailq format

On Thu, 24 Sep 1998, Randy Grimshaw wrote:

> I am just lurking here but this suggestion introduces some programming
> complexity. It would however be a simple matter to place the values before
> each label. i.e.
>       2 Threads,     3 Msgs,    1 Procs,   1 Idle,   9 Plim,  150 Flim,etc.
>
> <><Randall Grimshaw, Network Programmer, Syracuse University, 315-443-5779

Yes, I like this idea! - I can't see it being a complex programming issue,
just rearrangement of the print string...
Hmm... unless mailq culls it from tcp port 174, in which case some
gymnastics miht be required.

Cheers,
--
James S. MacKinnon           Office: P-139 Avadh-Bhatia Physics Lab
Team Physics                 Voice : (403) 492-8226