Re: zmailer and cyrus-imapd problem

> Dear listmembers,
>
> 	I have recently been attempting to force a coexistence between the
> zmailer MTA and the cyrus-imapd server. I have reached a snag that I hope
> somoene may shed some light on.
> Configuration files are largely as they are by default, with this exception.

	Look into your  $MAILSHARE/router.cf
	It should have following passage in it:

# Does our "local" channel accept domain (@) at the user part ?
# ZMailer's mailbox does accept.  If you use something else, and
# it doesn't accept, comment this away!

localdoesdomain=1

	Originally this was (if my memory serves) in  aliases.cf  file,
	but that move has been long time ago...

	/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>