Re: Router dies off

> Oh I had an even worst case with 2.99.49p9.  If a message had MAIL
> FROM:<"<>"@domain.com>, the router would start eating up all the memory on
the box until the box became a useless zombie which needed physical rebooting.
Has this particular problem been fixed in the newer versions? My OS is Solaris
2.5.1 and is patched up.

I think that most of the  problems with the router dying are now solved.
At least I did not notice anything bad for months, on a quite heavily
loaded server (we now process about 20 Gb of mail per month).

Eugene