smtp-policy confusion

Hi,

I don't really understand the changes in the smtp-policy rules.

I used zmailer-2.99.49p9 before 2.99.50-s8.

I had an entry for our local network with full_rights and all other hosts
were not allowed to use our central mail server as a relay (so I used the
1st alternate for sites outside our network).

After the software upgrade, the clients at our network were not able to
send mail through the central mail server, because the server returned
'Policy rejection on the target address'.

(Finally, I changed the config file and the 3rd alternate is used as a
default for sites outside our network).

What I don't like in this setup:

if I have sites/clients that have full_rights attribute, i.e.
	they have
		relaycustomer
		relaytarget
		relaycustnet
	and do not have
		rejectnet
	attributes
and
I use the 1st alternate for sites outside our network, i.e.
.                      relaycustomer - relaytarget -
[0.0.0.0]/0            relaycustomer - relaytarget -

THEN any mail coming from a client of our network gets rejected with error
message 'Policy rejection on target address'.

In the config file (proto/db/smtp-policy.src) I can see:
#|  if (IP address of SMTP client has 'RELAYCUSTNET +' attribute) then
#|   sender accepted, recipients not checked

It's a bit confusing to me. Can someone help me, please?

Cheers,
Bertold

--
Bertold Kolics * Computer and Automation Research Institute * Hungary
E-Mail: Bertold.Kolics@sztaki.hu * Phone: +36-13497532 * Fax: +36-13297866