Re: only local delivery works

hello,

	i should add that after updating to 2.99.50-s8 my problem is exactly
the same. `upgraded' have meant that the old zmailer tree was removed (the
postoffice too) completely, new installed with `gnumake install', files in
`$MAILSHARE/db' were corrected, `$MAILSHARE/router.cf' linked against
appropriate file in cf/ etc etc.
	could anyone give any hints about the source of this problem??

Oleg