Re: I am back ... (balloon launch, et.al.)

> > Quite a weekend.  (And of course, I took part at the construction,
> > integration, and launch, but not to its retrieve.)
>
> Where are the pictures, Matti?! :-)

How is your Finnish, Eugene ?

  http://galileo.ksp.fi/oh6vm/aprs/ilmari.shtml

A moment ago there was the first picture of launch preparations
in there.  The picture has one balloon in it, watchers in background.
The blue ribbon at right fences off the area where the balloons were
filled wth hydrogen.  (You know, the "Hindenburg stuff" )

In the middle of the picture on ground is descend parachute, and
radar reflector.   All the exiting hardware are off-picture towards
the low right corner, and beyond.

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>  OH2MQK (with "HAM" hat on)