Newsrelease June 29 7 pm-CMEC SIGNS DISTRIBUTORS

 We are the Most Successful Stock PICKER  on the Web
 EVERY COMPUTER USER IN THE WORLD WILL
 NEED THIS COMPANY'S  Y2K  YEAR  2000  FIX
 This text is placed here as stipulated in US bill S. 1618 Title 3.
 http://www.senate.gov/~murkowski/commercialemail/
 EMailAmendText.html
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 F R E E          C O N T E S T     A T        B O T T O M

 1 0 0 0     P R I Z E S     D R A W N     W E E K L Y

 $100 Dinner Coupons-Software-Free Memberships ($750 Value)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  A   M      S   T   O   C   K        P    I    C    K    S

  F O R    T  H  E    S  E  R  I  O  U  S     I  N  V  E  S  T  O  R

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 This is your $125.00 GIFT--a 30 DAY FREE TRIAL of our

      AM STOCK PICK RESEARCH NEWSLETTER

  SENT to YOU as a  GIFT from YOUR  FRIEND or CO-WORKER

  MEMBERSHIP  IS  $125  PER  MONTH  or  $1200  PER   YEAR

  O U R    P R E M I E R----O N E   D A Y  IN  A D V A N C E

  M E M B E R S H I P    I S      $ 2 0 0 0      P E R      Y E A R
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 OUR   R E C O R D   is  17  W I N N E R S  & N O  L O S E R S

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  N E W S R E L E A S E    J U N E  2 9 ,  1 9 9 8   7:00 P.M.

  C O M M E R C I A L   C O N C E P T S    I N C .

  C M E C   on  N a s d a q
  Share Price:  $2.90
  Shares Outstanding:  ONLY 5 MILLION SHARES
  Products:  Year 2000 Software--QUICK-FIXX
  QUICK-FIXX LITE & new ROLLOVER 2000 line
  of  SOFTWARE  plus  many  P I D .

  C O M M E R C I A L    C O N C E P T S   INC  S I G N S
  M A J O R   D I S T R I B U T I O N    C O N T R A C T S
  with   U N I Q U E     M U L T I -M E D I A   for $11,000,000

  plus CANADIAN Distribution Contract for $2,000,000

  plus HOUSTON CORP. for INTERNET WEB SALES
  of 25,000   UNITS PER MONTH for North American SALES
  of the   QUICK-FIXX   YEAR   2000     SOLUTION
  plus the new  ROLLOVER  2000  Product  line.

  INDEPENDANT CONSULTANTS REPORTS Indicate that
  C M E C        W O R L D   W I D E    S A L E S   of    their
  Q U I C K - F I X X ,  QUICK-FIXX LITE and new line of
  R O L L O V E R   2 0 0 0   SOFTWARE  will  be  over
  O N E     H U N D R E D     M I L L I O N      U N I T S
  I N   T H E  N E X T   T W O   Y E A R S ! !

  IF I COULD ONLY BUY 1 STOCK IN 1998..IT WOULD BE

  C O M M E R C I A L   C O N C E P T S   I N C.
  C  M   E  C     o n  t h e    N A S D A Q
  They have the RIGHT PRODUCT  at the right time,
  UNMATCHED TECHNICAL EXPERTISE in these products
  Strategic Alliances in Marketing and Industry Relations
  Supportive, Major Clients in Government and Business
  New Product Development Offers Diversification
  Well Developed, Long Term Business Plan for Growth

  First Week Web Site Sales of over 13,000 units.

  EVERY COMPUTER OWNER IN THE WORLD
  WILL NEED CMEC  QUICK-FIXX  & ROLLOVER
  2 0 0 0    I N   THE   N E X T   T W O  Y E A R S

  GET READY FOR SHARE PRICE TAKE-OFF ! !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 If  you  had   bought   $1000  of  stock   in  each   of   our
 17   AMSTOCKPICKS   your portfolio would be worth over $52,000
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 PAST   PICKS---Our    1997   STOCK    OF    THE    YEAR     was
 B A L L A R D     P O W E R     S Y S T E M S     BLD.TO   on TSE
 at $45 Canadian, went to a HIGH of $188  & SPLIT 3  for 1 & going up

 THINK NEW IDEAS   (THNK)  went from $3.10 to a HIGH of over  $38

 AMBRA RESOURCES GROUP INC.  ABRG on Nasdaq posted
 at .05 and shot to a high of .20 in 3 days  for a 300% GAIN
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 R E M E M B E R......A L W A Y S    B U Y   Y O U R     S T O C K S
 from      R E G I S T E R E D       S T O C K      B R O K E R S ! ! !
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 FOR   RELIABLE  STOCK   INFORMATION   GO    TO:

 www.ragingbull.com      www.etrade.com    www.bloomberg.com

 and to ADVERTISE  in this SPACE  type: Advertise   in Subject
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 SUBSCRIPTION DETAILS:   TYPE:  "J O I N"    in   SUBJECT
 and send your name, address, phone#,  email & click REPLY

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 F R E E    1 0 0 0   P R I Z E S   W E E K L Y    F R E E  F R E E

 Just Type "Contest" in Subject and Click Reply  to Enter
 with your Email  Address  in  Body     TO  W I N

 $100   H O O T E R S   BAR  &   GRILLS   COUPONS

 $750 VALUE-6- MONTH MEMBERSHIPS TO AMSTOCKPICK

 F R E E   S O F T W A R E    P A C KA G E S   P L U S

 MANY MORE PRIZES & COUPONS SUPPLIED BY

 YOUR FAVORITE COMPANIES IN ALL FIELDS

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 This message is NOT SPAM and it is being sent to you in
 compliance   with    The   proposed    Federal   legislation
                                  (S.1618 - SECTION 301).
 (Please see the additional information at the  top of this message)
 "Pursuant to Section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) of S. 1618, further
 transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be stopped at
 no cost to you by sending a reply to this email address with the word
 "R E M O V E "    in   the   subject   line with your  email in body."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 H A V E  Y O U  TYPED "CONTEST" &   clicked   "R E P L Y"

  for      your  chance  to   win one   of    our

 1 0 0 0    W E E K L Y        F R E E       P R I Z E S  ??

  If you would like to Distribute Introductory Copies of Your Company's
  Products, Software, Gift Certificates or Coupons through our  weekly
  draws, just type Gifts in the Subject with your company details in
  the body, &  our director of marketing, Julie Somers will contact you.

  Our Free Draw will Increase to 2000 Prizes Weekly starting in August.