information on Received: header line

I've looked at the source, but it's confusing to a person like me with
limited programming experience. How hard would it be to insert something
like '(zmailer $ver)' in the Received: line? I know it would serve no useful
purpose, but I like to see what's being used out there, just curiosity is
all. I do a little awk script from time to time, but it seems that only
qmail, exim, smail, and some versions of sendmail actually put their stamp
there.

--

Dana Booth <dana@oz.net>