Re: Does zmailer know Return-Receipt-To: header ?

> Hi,
>
> I'm using zmailer 2.99.49p5 and wonder if I can make zmailer send receipts
> when a message has a 'Return-Receipt-To:' header ?
> Or is there a way to automagically send replies for all incoming messages
> (something like 'your e-mail was delivered to user@our.domain at
> time:day') ?

   Even the newer sendmail's don't anymore support of the R-R-T header.
The support does exist within ZMailer mailbox transport agent, though.

You enable it by running your local/* delivery with command line:
	mailbox -S (and other options)

Oops, it isn't listed in the man-page.
(Although its use is deprecated and SMTP DSN along with Message Disposition
 Notification (IETF MDN wg) are supposed to replace those.)

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>