Re: Who said they will do pop/smtp IP connectivity registry ?

>      Who said they would do a quick hack for IP connectivity registry
>      server ?  I have heard nothing since a couple weeks, and now
>      it seems I must create one asap -- preferrably last week...

I did, but I've been too busy with my regular work since then :-(
And in fact, I need the thing ASAP too, as we are planning to raize
full-scale ansi-relayig *and* we have aimquest roaming for our users...
I am not sure if I will be able to produce anything usable before
my departure to the US on June 17th though :-(  Sorry.

Eugene