Hm... .forward-related problem in s4

This is not a bug report.  It's an anecdote.

I don't really know what happened.  Here I was, happily switching from
a 49p9 with a few hacks of my own to 50s4, when suddenly this message
caused the router to segfault and I couldn't make head or tail of it.

It turned out that the router died if local user "sharon" was
forwarded to an off-site address using .forward, but everything worked
smoothly when I added her to the aliases file.

Unfortunately, I don't have a debugger that can manage the router in
-d mode, so I didn't see -where- the router segfaulted.

However, if anyone else runs into the sudden death problems, have a
look at .forward, and try to figure out what happens.

Btw, I noticed some oddnesses while I was looking at this.

During startup, router did:

stat("/var/spool/mail/agulbra", {st_mode=S_IFREG|0600, st_size=2460, ...}) = 0

Why?

access("./exec", X_OK)                  = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/local/zmailer/cf/exec", X_OK)  = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)
access("/local/zmailer/bin/bin/exec", X_OK) = -1 ENOENT (No such file or directory)

What's this?  looking for exec as a file, and in bin/bin?

The router also read some new(?) files in db, otherservers,
msgidfilter.zmsh and localnames.zmsh, that look interesting.  I
suppose it's time to read that latex.

--Arnt