Re: AIX 3.2.4 problems

> Hello all,
>
>          I'm pushed to install zmailer on old AIX 3.2.4 box but
> I have problem to make the zmailer newest snapshot s3 to run.

	These are symptoms of bad configuration.
	(At least when I had malformed configuration
	 at one test system, it generated the same
	 errors.)

	Could you send me   config.log, config.status,
	and directory tree (recursive listing) at your
	$MAILSHARE directory ?

	Then I will be able to ask for more info.

	Oh yes, to speed it up you could include also
	output from following:

# $MAILBIN/router -i
z# rtrace
z# router test@obf.saske.sk
	This reports output of style:
(((channel host user attrib)))
	pick from that output the attrib value, and
	execute following with it:
z# grind $attrib

	Copy entire session to the email you send to me.

		/Matti Aarnio