Re: Oddness in my mail queue

It means your  scheduler.conf  does not have channel selector "procm".
Indeed that perhaps should get scheduler to send syslog(LOG_ALERT) kind
of messages about the condition.

My normal router scripts don't yield this kind of setup.

Formulating possible selector entry per "local"/command="sm procm" gives:

procm/*
	interval=5m
	idlemax=9m
	# Originally we had 3 hour expiry, but if your local system goes to
	# a fizz (freezes, that is), your local mail may start to bounce
	# before anybody notices anything...
	expiry=3d
	# want 20 channel slots, but only one HOST
	maxchannel=15
	maxring=5
	#
	# Do MIME text/plain; Quoted-Printable -> text/plain; 8BIT
	# conversion on flight!
	# ... with PROCMAIL as the local delivery agent:
	command="sm -8c $channel procm"

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>