Wrong header checking in recent version(s)

Hi,

..49p10-s10 seems to break something in header validation.
This is what I get:

The following annotated headers illustrate where the error(s) occurred:

Error in "Reply-To" header address:

        "Do not reply, write an new message": ;
        ^                                   ^-illegal special character in
phras
         \-extraneous tokens in mailbox

The entire original message file follows.

env-end