Re: smtpserver policy database problem

On Thu, 19 Mar 1998, Kevin Nikiforuk wrote:
> As far as I'm concerned, the only real limitation on zmailer is it's
> crippling lack of easy to follow configuration instructions.  Perhaps we
> need someone working as hard on documentation as Matti works on
> implementation. =)

The problem is, since Matti is still working hard on the implementation,
writing documentation is a moving target.  But check out
"http://www.zmailer.org" for the latest.

As for the policy db problem, have you run the 'bin/policy-builder.sh'
script? Before doing that though, it would also be wise to look at the
'db/smtp-policy.src' and 'smtpserver.conf' files to make sure they are to
your liking.

Regards,
Roy Bixler
The University of Chicago Press