MX records

Hi,

I am having a problem with zmailer accepting mail for an Mx record pointing to itself.
That is we have an mx entru for ucf.edu that points to a machine, but running
zmailer on this maching, zmailer does not seem to know that ucf.edu is also
another name for him. I get the following from smtp.

smtp; 500 (nameserver data inconsistency. All MXes rejected [we are the best?], no address:
'ucf.edu')

What do I have to do to correct this situation ??

I have an entry in the localnames file for ucf.edu. What else do I need ?

Thanks

Chris

Chris Maukonen                     "If you wish the great tranquility
Sr. Systems Programmer              Prepare to sweat white beads"
Univeristy of Central Florida
chris@aquarius.cc.ucf.edu