Behind a firewall.

This may be a silly question.
I have a system stuck behind an altavista firewall and it seems that
altavista does not support masqurading(Linux) or NAT(Routerism). Is there
any easy way to get all the outgoing smtp mail delivered to the firewall
since it can then forward it on it's own.

I tried Smarthost but that I think only works when zmailer cannot resolve
the mail address.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Alvin Starr                   ||   voice: (416)493-3325
Interlink Connectivity        ||   fax:   (416)493-7974
alvin@iplink.net              ||