Re: ZMailer home-page tests...

> >      http://www.zmailer.org/z-m-index0.htm
> >      http://www.zmailer.org/z-m-index1.htm
>
> Do they differ?  Did not notice any difference.

	Different background images, 23 kB vs. 50 kB, I recall.
	We need to water-mark those images, though.  They are
	bought from an image agency, and then processed into
	smoother background-like images.

> The theme of the graphic logo is superb!  I like it.
> Maybe the shield needs some work, I mean, it looks a bit empty.
> (Did you try to make the upper half look like an envelope?)

	Well, that is one of the tests, how people understand
	them :)

> And hey, why "alternate MTA"?!  Better call it "Ulimate MTA" :-)

	I try never to go to extremes in my statements.
	I let that kind of tacktics to mr. Bernstain (of
	Qmail)...

> Eugene

/Matti Aarnio