RE: AUTH LOGIN?

My host doesn't recognice AUTH commands. The Zmailer I'm running is the latest
version with no hacks.

The server thor.worlddata.com is running Netscape Messaging Server - Version
3.5, and seems to recognice AUTH LOGIN commands, but there is no information
about this capability in the Netscape's web site.

/alfredo