Re: userful patch -- finally!

In article <199802040833.JAA03231@eekholt.NL.net>,
Alexis Yushin  <alexis@NL.net> wrote:
>	Another thing -- I have run into strange problems of zmailer
>refusing talking to our customers -- You are on our reject IP list
>-- GO AWAY, when there is no IP reject list at all, but dns-rbl enabled.
>I disabled it temporary, but of course what I mean is that the customer
>is not in rbl-maps database, I checked. I'll report more if I get more
>details.

Yes, I have seen it too. I just saw it in real time last evening; saw the
message, and (after some delay less than half an hour) checked the rbl-maps
database. voila. nothing :-(

Very strange. I don't know if it is an rbl problem or a zmailer problem.

--
Ambrose C. Li   <acli@mingpaoxpress.com>  +1-416-321-0088
Programmer-analyst/ system administrator/ PC user support