Re: parallel smtp sessions to same target ost

>      Method called PIPELINING was created to solve this exact
>      problem.  It turns the half-duplex behaviour of the SMTP

>      I think the parallel sub-channel priorization and SMTP
>      PIPELINING can handle most narrow/long pipe problems.

I agree that pipelining must me a useful thing, and priorization too,
but IMHO this is not an excuse to drop the ability to do unsorted
multi-session delivery...  Anyway, no problems with it here (yet?),
so I don't care too much.

Have a nice time in Amsterdam.  My collegue (from the same room) is
going to the RIPE meeting too.

Eugene