zmailer's smtp multiple delivery?

Hi,

	Back to the question about simultaneous delivery with smtp
i.e. to open two or more smtp connections to a host at a time turns
out to be very important feature we lack. Being secondary mail exchange
for huge sites that tend to go down for a day once in a while makes
it real pain for them to catchup with their mail via one smtp
connection. Besides imagine a huge mail arrived for a host, and is
being delivered (smtp transferred) whilst another twenty short mails
for other users on the same destination host are get delayed for
hours (literary of there are a few huger mail) So we came to the
point we have to implement simultaneous delivery or switch back
to sendmail/qmail. Any ideas how to do that?
							alexis
--
			Where the wild horses run