problem with smtp-policy and case sensitivity?

I have the following in my smtp-policy.src file:

friend@		= _bulk_mail
friends@	= _bulk_mail

This should block any mail that is being set to any address to
friend@*.*..

This works great.. but the following got through the filters...

Friend@public.com

Notice the case difference? When I tried to add Friend@ and Friends@ to
the smtp-policy.src file and then run policy-builder.sh, I got that
those lines were duplicates. So my question is: Do the anti-spamming
rules convert to lowercase and then apply the filters? or not?
and if not, how hard would it be to change.

Thanx.

Trev

--

Trevor Paquette              | MetroNet Solutions |Work:(403)543-2355
TrevorPaquette@mcc.net       |4300, 150 6th Ave SW| Fax:(403)543-2854