Release of 2.99.49p9

Hello,

I did store version 2.99.49p9 into  ftp.funet.fi:/pub/unix/mail/zmailer/
directory a few hours ago.

I have also somewhat updated the pages at  http://www.zmailer.org/

Changes from  snap5 to final were all within smtpserver, namely I noticed
a strange trend of not accepting MX relay when we clearly were such.
It turned out to be a bug in code re-arrangement sometime after p8.

Now I intend not to do code changes, but spend my time at getting
documentation to match the system.

(And of course I try to avoid doing either while I am at vacation...)

/Matti Aarnio