Re: Zmailer aliases and list mapping troubles during delivery

On closer inspection, it does appear that the full expansion
for my list 'everyone' with 'router -i' does indicate an unusual
problem with the database (btree form) and/or how the router parses it:

Almost all the output entries are of the form (which is right):

((smtp laser.phys.ualberta.ca beamish@laser.phys.ualberta.ca g6))

but these entities are listed (very ODDLY) as:

((local everyone dja@relay.Phys.UAlberta.CA g228))
((local everyone couch@relay.Phys.UAlberta.CA g229))
((local everyone ctaylor@relay.Phys.UAlberta.CA g461))

somehow the list definition is getting mixed up with the target route...

I'm beginning to suspect either makedb or the router itself...

Thanks,
-Jim