DSN bug

Hi there,

i renamed the RET=HDRS bug to DSN bug.
Could someone explain me what happens if zmailer accepts
a mail with DSN ? I think zmailer creates a new mail header
and that header is wrong. If the mail has to be sent locally
it might work (not tested yet), but if the mail has to be transfered
to another host then not.
I think zmailer creates a mail in the queue directory where
it created a SIZE=... attribute where the RET=HDRS attribute
was somehow added to the SIZE attribute so that zmailer
doesn't even know that a RET=HDRS attribute existed. That
would explain that i can't find a bug in the ta/smtp.c where
RET=.. is added with a leading blank because that command isn't
executed.

Greets, Sven
--
PGP public key at http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~goldt/pgp/pubkey