[Raw Msg Headers][Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
hostname changed by ZMailer
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: hostname changed by ZMailer
- From: email@example.com (Enrique Vadillo)
- Date: Sat, 18 Oct 1997 10:36:19 -0400 (EDT)
- PGP-FingerPrint: 55 B9 83 D2 61 71 E6 6B 1E CE FD B5 F7 AA F1 B5
I had some servers here running ZMailer 2.99.48 and i upgraded to Zmailer
2.99.49p6a7 recently to fight SPAM, all works fine, i have Solaris 2.5.1
The only problem that i see, is that when this new zmailer servers starts
it changes my server's hostname to '--fqdn' and this happens on all the
servers running this new zmailer version:
% telnet myserver
Connected to relay.rcp.net.pe.
Escape character is '^]'.
UNIX(r) System V Release 4.0 (--fqdn)
Why does this happen? i had no compilation errors, not even warnings,
strange, isn't it?
RCP - Internet Peru
Fax: +51 1 241-1320
Web Site: http://www.rcp.net.pe (PERU)
Mirror Web Site: http://ekeko.rcp.net.pe (USA)