Re: ZMailer: ignored sendmail options: -or0s

On Thu, 18 Sep 1997, Radek Raciniewski wrote:
> > That simply means that those sendmail command-line options mean nothing to
> > Zmailer's sendmail emulation, so it is ignoring them (and letting you know
> > that it is).
> Sure. But I have same problem, and I can't find these options in any
> conf file. Any ideas?

Some program is submitting mail by running the sendmail emulator with those
command-line options.  In other words, the "problem" is not in Zmailer, but
some other program which is submitting mail to it.

Note that these error messages are harmless.  The mail is still accepted and
processed normally - those options are just ignored.

-Andy

Global Auctions