???

Hi everyone,

could you tell me what happens here ?

We have a mail server under HP-UX 9.05 running zmailer 2.99.25.
Other 9.05 clients mount the mail and zmailer directory and can send
mail outside. Now we added a new client running HP-UX 10.20
and using zmailer-2.99.46 which can send mail outside aswell,
but every mail sent from this host is aswell copied to the postman directory.
I have no clue.  I can't see the difference between the new client and the
other clients. Same configuration except for the versions. If i stop
the server then the file in the router DIR looks normal.

Now that i write it i have a new idea. Does the 'new' sendmail
produce a different router file than the old sendmail ? Should i
use an older router for the new client or a newer router on the
server ?

Greets, Sven
--
PGP public key at http://www.informatik.tu-muenchen.de/~goldt/pgp/pubkey