Re: Unable to activate smtp-policy

On Mon, 25 Aug 1997, Martin Wendel wrote:

> I can't get my zmailer to use the smtp-policy stuff. I've read
> the documentation, run the policy-builder.sh with no errors.

I had the same problem and discovered that I needed to create
smtpserver.conf in MAILSHARE with the line:

	PARAM  policydb   btree  MAILVAR/db/smtp-policy

with MAILVAR substituted apropriately, of course.

  David Trueman,
    Systems Manager, Dalhousie Faculty of Computer Science
    Technical Chair, Chebucto Community Net