2.99.49p6 (final?) test, zmanual snapshot

... In the eve of traveling to IETF - The show is now in Europe (Munich).

File at:  ftp://mea.tmt.tele.fi/zmailer-2.99.49p6.tar.gz

ChangeLog has:
	-------------------
Fri Aug  8 18:04:06 1997  Matti Aarnio  <mea@mea.tmt.tele.fi>

	* Makefile.in:
	    Version 2.99.49p6  (could it be ?)

	* proto/db/smtp-policy.src, doc/guide/smtp-policy, include/policy.h,
	  smtpserver/policytest.c, smtpserver/readpolicy.c, README.SPAM:
	    Updated documentation to match code, added policy parameters:
		'acceptifdns {+|-}'
	    which accepts recipient address when it has MX or A (or AAAA)
	    record in the DNS.

I recall having seen bug reports that I have not acted upon, but
now I don't have time for them, nor (very likely) I don't remember
even half of them :-/   One I do remember, and that was a report
about 'hold' leaking memory, but alas, I have not had time to fix
it.

The new snapshot of ZMailer manual is at  http://www.zmailer.org/zmanual/,
like always..

/Matti Aarnio <mea@nic.funet.fi>