Re: blocking unauthorized mail relaying (i.e. spam)

Can I ask again for help on how to set up the policydb stuff?
I still have no clue how to properly make zmailer recognize
the policydb that I have set up. It generates gdbm files, but
it doesn't recognize the policies even if I say "policydb gdbm".
Thanks.

--
Ambrose C. Li <acli@mingpaoxpress.com>         / Please use home address
Programmer-analyst (sysadmin in disguise)     / <acli@acli.interlog.com>