Re: alternatives to ETRN

> >      Perhaps.  I do have thought of it, but not done anything for it.
> >      Like with scheduler, the router needs to collect new jobs, and
> >      then process them.

> Maybe I'm over-simplifying, but it sounds like you could largely re-use the
> code that scheduler uses to do almost exactly the same sort of thing?  It
> does such process management, and then its behavior could be fully
> configurable...

Ideally, a single scheduler process could dispatch transport agents
*and* router processes.  Queue design is similar (well, basically).
Operation flow is similar.  Why not?

Although, I don't think the issue is worth such a major re-design.
Matti, you better tell us about your yachting trip? :-)

Eugene